Ultimaker 0.4 mm print core BB
Professional 3D printing just got more accessible. Maximize the print performance and machine uptime with our swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom or print in dual color.
A 0.4 mm print core BB is a swappable print core for Ultimaker 3, Ultimaker 3 Extended, and Ultimaker S5, with a custom nozzle geometry optimized for PVA.
Delivering industrial-grade results
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a huge portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE and PVA; with CPE+, PC and TPU 95A coming soon.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder.
- Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.