Ultimaker 0.8 mm print core AA
Professional 3D printing just got more accessible. Maximize the print performance and machine uptime with Ultimaker's swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom or print in dual color.
AA Print Core is for Build-Material
Delivering industrial-grade results
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or water-soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a broad portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, TPU 95A, PP, and PVA.
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Nozzle size choice.. Choose 0.4 mm for a higher level of detail and surface quality, or 0.8 mm for faster prints.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to protect the extruder.
- Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.