Used by an array of industries worldwide, ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is known for its exceptional mechanical properties. Specifically formulated to minimize warping and ensure consistent interlayer adhesion, our ABS allows the creation of functional prototypes and complex end-use parts with ease.
Reasons to choose
ABS is used to print functional prototypes in automotive companies due to its high strength and durability.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent interlayer adhesion, especially when using the front door add-on
- Withstands temperatures up to 85 ºC
- Great for exceptionally strong prototypes or end-use parts
- Allows to achieve nicer aesthetics compared to other ABS filaments
- Formulated for an easy 3D printing experience with minimal warping and good bed adhesion
Example 3D prints using ABS
Test your prototypes
ABS provides engineers with a low-cost approach for product development cycles, allowing them to quickly design, print, and test their prototypes before entering full production.Learn more about functional prototyping
With 3D printing, you can accurately test and simulate the form, fit and function of an end product’s performance – giving you confidence in the final design.Learn more about functional prototyping
Transition from concept design to manufacturing in days thanks to the ability of ABS filament to create highly-functional and mechanically strong products.Learn more about end-use parts